Thursday, July 1, 2010

I was told to do something constructive today

So here I am updating this blog. There are some reasons I've been gone followed by me period of "I'll do it tomorrow," But you aren't here for excuses. You're here for advice.

I have some messages that I need to get to, but after that... I got nothin'. That's where you come in. If you e-mail miss.k.i.a.gapb[at]gmail[dot]com, I can answer your questions in this blog. Relationships, family, friends, what color to paint he house--whatever you need advice about, I'm here. So what are you waiting for? Shoot me an e-mail, and I can have this blog updated regularly.

Also, I'll be playing around with some hardware and software trying to come up with a new design. I've also been thinking of new features to keep things interesting. This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment